Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a KBUIT4255E. We bought it in 2009; the refrigerator

Customer Question

We have a KBUIT4255E. We bought it in 2009; the refrigerator is warm, there is a beeping sound and the thermostat lights do not go on; keep flashing and then go off
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I'm going to do everything in my power to answer your question to your full satisfaction!

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 3 months ago.

hi are you available

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am available
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 3 months ago.

hi ok that beeping sound is coming from behind that top panel is this correct

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 3 months ago.

was there a power outage or any surge or glitch in the home recently

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can youcall me
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 3 months ago.

hi it states that your credit card is not going through for process

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members

Answer:

This is a common failure, the main PCB board is defective. Now the bad news, they no longer make that board for the unit, but you could take it out and send it off for repair to APPLIANCETIMERS.COM or CORECENTRICS.COM to get it rebuitl to fix that issue on your unit. Here is a link so you can see where this board is located.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!