John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We own a Samsung oven (purchase new in November, 2015). When

Customer Question

We own a Samsung oven (purchase new in November, 2015). When we turn on the oven, the display lights up, we smell the gas, but it does not light nor does the fan start. We haven't found any guidance in our owner's manual.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

How long before you smell gas after you turn it on?