Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Working on a Samsung WF328AAW washer front loader. I starts

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: working on a Samsung WF328AAW washer front loader. I starts to spin at end of cycle but starts rocking then the timer stays at 8 minutes keeps going back and forth. the clothes is not being rinsed properly and sometimes not dried. I tried cleaning the pump and sump hose out still the same. I just put a new pump assy in still the same could it just have to be leveled?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: See entry for model - 10 yr. NO codes ran the quick test for motor, pump water valves etc all good.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes even reset the eeprom. Ran diagnostic for codes - nada. I'm thinking needs to be leveled since I have it stacked.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No like I said no codes.Haven't Checked pressure switch maybe clogged.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• Given the symptoms you are seeing, I suspect the issue does indeed lie with the pressure switch circuit. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet once the main top is removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?