Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

GE Profile dishwasher model PDW8200J10BB. Stopped cleaning

Customer Question

GE Profile dishwasher model PDW8200J10BB. Stopped cleaning dishes. Fills ok, but then doesn't run.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your dishwasher today. The first thing you'll need to do is test power at the circulation pump when it should be washing. If you're not getting power to the circulation pump below the tub, you'd need to replace the main control board. If you do have 110 volts the the circulation pump, you'll need to remove the pump below the tub and see if anything is jamming the pump. If not then the pump needs to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.