Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I need to change the temperature sensor on my Samsun

Customer Question

I need to change the temperature sensor on my Samsun rfg297aars
JA: What's the brand and model number of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung RFG297AARS, 7-8 years old
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: frozen food in frig. how do you change the temperature sensor. I have the new sensor
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: a service tech came out and his computers were down and haven't heard from him since, so i got a new sensor. Are you able to tell me how to change the sensor?
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What part number did you get?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've got it fixed. The website was trying to sign me up for some type of service agreement to answe questions on multiple appliances or unlimited. I wasn't interested in any of that.

ok no problem glad you got it! If you need anything else let me know

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!