Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Samsung French door refrigerator that is relatively

Customer Question

I have a Samsung French door refrigerator that is relatively new and the ice maker has stopped working.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Probably 2 years old, we bought it at Home Depot
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, I had an appliance repairman out today and he checked it out and could not figure out what the problem was and suggested I call you. He checked the fan and it is fine, the temperature in the ice maker was 23 degrees he said, so he thought maybe there is a recall or something on it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: like what?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• There is probably frost/ice built up in the air channel that has air flow blocked.
  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?