Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have the Electrolux FAM157S1A AC. It's been working great

Customer Question

I have the Electrolux FAM157S1A AC. It's been working great up until today. I've had it off all day (first time in a while) and now it won't power on. I've unplugged it for a while, then plugged it back in. It will automatically turn on, then power off after a short time and not go back on. While it IS on, none of the buttons will work. I have a green light on the GFI. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Now, it will turn on for a few minutes it I press the 'Mode' button.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

In the diagram at the link below, number 42 is the main control that I suspect will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!