Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The Model # is WPGT93550C0pl on my GE Profile washer. 02 The

Customer Question

The Model # is WPGT93550C0pl on my GE Profile washer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 02 The Serial # is HFB02273
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: So is it the coupler between the motor and agitator?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. On this model there is not a coupler that connects the motor to the agitator. It uses a stator motor but there is a bearing assembly with a plastic part below the assembly that tends to fail and then the center shaft won't turn if the unit isn't agitating. So if the washer still fills and drains and you're not getting an error code on the screen, below is a link to the baring assembly with plastic part (which can't be ordered separately) that you'd need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for bearing assembly

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?