Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch dishwasher that will not start. There is a

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher that will not start. There is a light on that says that it needs rinse aid. What is this and is this why it will not start?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The rinse agent light is on to remind you to fill the reservoir with rinse agent. However, it will not cause the machine not to start. If it is not starting, the door switch may have issues. Does the door close easily and latch securely?
  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?