Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I have a month old Maytag high efficiency low water washer

Customer Question

I have a month old Maytag high efficiency low water washer that has stopped responding to the start button. It lights up and beeps twice but will not start the load. There is nothing in the trouble shooting section in the manual. I have tried multiple times turning it on and off and an assortment of different cycles with the same result.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 3 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave. Sorry you are having problems. There is really only one more thing you can do before calling for service. Unplug the washer for 3 minutes, plug it back in and see if it responds. If it is the same you should call for service because you run the risk of voiding the warranty if you do anything to the washer. If you need information about who to call please let me know. Generally you start with your dealer and if they have no service call Maytag directly.

Hello, do you still need help? Please let me know what I can do for you.