Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years

Bosch ascenta DW. been working fine.until now. close door,

Customer Question

bosch ascenta DW . been working fine.until now. close door, turn on , power scrub indicator light comes on, blinking, press start, nothing happens.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: approx 4years old # on side of door(###) ###-#### model tag that's should be inside door isn t there
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If posssible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it s worked fine until today.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 2 months ago.

With the unit off press and hold the power scrub plus and the regular wash buttons in and then turn the power on. After the power is on release the buttons. The lights above the buttons should be flashing. Once they are flashing press both of those buttons in again. One light above either Wash, Rinse Dry or Clean will be lit. Please let me know which light is lit.

I see this question is still open, Do you still need help?

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.