Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

Power on/pause switch switches off in middle of cycle all

Customer Question

power on/pause switch switches off in middle of cycle all led lights come on ad they go off .
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: no, what does this do? problem has happened many times
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes is it the control board?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it usually shuts off at the beginning of wash while it is filling with water , we have to push start button several times to make machine stay on ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

When the unit stops during a cycle does the entire display go out or is there still power on at the display?

If the display is powering off during a cycle then yes you need to replace the board , if you give me the model number I can find you the replacement board, thanks.

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page 3 stars or higher. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.