Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I just talk to you 10 minutes ago. I am ready to process the

Customer Question

I just talk to you 10 minutes ago. I am ready to process the advice see through PayPal
JA: What's the brand and model number of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Model number is ***** 5562. Approximately 15 years old
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: I replaced a blown fuse. The new fuse immediately burnt out again as soon as I powered the chair up
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My electrician is looking at auto places that may arc. He suspected transformer is bad
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• If it trips right away after powering up, there is definitely something shorted. You can isolate by unplugging the transformer and if it does not trip, then the transformer is indeed faulty.