Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I'am owner of maytag refrigerator MSD2669KEY01 and need to

Customer Question

Hi I'am owner of maytag refrigerator MSD2669KEY01 and need to replace the water tubing. This 1/4" water tubing supplies water to refrigerator componets that require water such as the ice maker and water dispenser.
I removed the 4 cabinet screws but it doesn't move. Do I need to remove all parts such as refrigerator dispenser level to be able to take off the cabinet. I do not know if this cabinet is glued to the door.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• If you are removing the line that goes up through the door, the door does not come apart. The water line that runs through the door and cabinet will slide into a routing channel and will just pull out and push in for replacement.