Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

Can you please assist me in replacing my broken exhaust hose

Customer Question

Can you please assist me in replacing my broken exhaust hose for portable ac model # 14100E.Or where I can purchase a replacement.5.59 in Diameter
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 9 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave. Most portable AC units use a 5" hose. The hose does stretch open some. Here are two links where you can get the hose.

Link one

Link two

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Good morning Dave, I am trying to purchase a 5.59 in diameter, Newair model #14100E portable AC EXHAUST HOSE.A 5 in diameter is too small to twist in.The links you providing me are for 5 D.I already purchase the 2 mentioned ,none of them fitted. If you can help me to find the above exhaust, I will appreciate it kindly

Wow! I never saw one that size and will opt out to see if another experts can help direct you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
will appreciate any help. Newair has no accessories nor parts on they web. They referred me to Luma comfort Inc. No help either.

I see no one has been able to help you. I can't believe that Newair doesn't show any parts support. I really think that there should be an adapter with the AC to connect and then use the 5" venting the rest of the way. It you really get stuck you could at least make a transition out of aluminum sheeting and maybe use duct tape to seal the seams. I wish I had a better answer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Newair sold me one. No distribution to the outside. If any request from someone else, share this number(###) ###-####for any Newair portable AC.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
23 August 2016 04:03Newair sold me one. No distribution to the outside. If any request from someone else, share this number(###) ###-####for any Newair portable AC.

That is Great. Thanks for the information. Not an easy company to get information from.