Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Model number: PSCS3RGX/PSCF3RGXPSIC3RGX I Purchased this

Customer Question

I Purchased this model refrig several years ago. It is in a vacation hope so not used by me day to day. The freezer shelves are not the correct ones. Early on I called and was sent a replacement for top shelk, but not the others. It is now out of warranty but I think you shoul d replace all freezer shelves. I have pic I can send you and you can easily see the shelves are not the right ones. I hav two sets of laundry units, three Refrig.s and have always been satisfied with GE products until this refrig came into my life.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

We are not affiliated with GE, we are an individual site that helps consumers with their appliance trouble. In keeping with that mission, the shelves your model take are available below. We are not able to provide parts and have no input in GE's decision to provide or not to provide them free of charge.