Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Haier A/C showing an E1 error. I've checked the

Customer Question

I have a Haier A/C showing an E1 error. I've checked the room temperature sensor - around 4 K ohms, made sure all the buttons were not stuck; unplugged then plugged in WHILE holding the power button.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: As I said, HAIER. It's a HWR06XC7, It has not done this before. A while ago, my wife tried to spray mold cleaner into it. After it dried, it worked for about a day before stopping. I've made sure EVERYTHING is dried out as well as some troubleshooting, but still no success.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: As an electronics technician since 1967, I expected that I could.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The only thing I don't really know is the resistance of the air sensor,
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• That error indicates an issue with the keypad, part of the PCB assembly. That part, part number AC-5210-62, is showing as no longer available. No board level information is provided by Haier.