Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I am having a couple of issues with my GE Profile

Customer Question

Hello - I am having a couple of issues with my GE Profile refrigerator. The left door drips water when you open it. The drawer freezer keeps frosting up and getting a large amount of ice not allowing it to close properly. I don't know if the freezer problem is related to the door drip but suspect it is. What can I do prior to calling out a repair? Thx
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• I suspect the flapper on the ice maker dispenser may not be closing and sealing well. Can you use a flashlight to shine and see if light comes through when the flapper is closed?
  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?