Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Pearl My Sears Kenmore front load washer won't turn un. I

Customer Question

Hi, Pearl My Sears Kenmore front load washer won't turn un. I checked the outlet to see if it is live, and it is. It had a small carpet in in previously which went the cycle.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Can you tell me where can find that information, i.e. the model.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, I believe it us under warranty
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• If the control is completely dead, there is likely a wire or connector that came loose during the last cycle, especially if the last load was a carpet and came out of balance. If all wiring is intact, the main control may be faulty or the power supply filter at the cord inlet has failed. In any event, the warranty will cover all that. If you would like to pursue self repair, please let me know!