Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Dyer not working on the normal selection, but i turn the

Customer Question

dyer not working on the normal selection , but i turn the dial around to i can get the dyer to work
JA: What's the brand and model number of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: ygew9250pw0
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: no lights on when in normal setting
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it stop last weekend. made sure wires are secured clean up lit trap and blower housing
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can i get the codes to come up
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

So other settings will work just not the normal one correct?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thats right
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i have turned the dial to each setting and this is what i got
control on timed dry ok works
touch ok works
quick dry not working
delicate not working
casual not working
bulky items not working
normal not working
heavy duty not working
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can you tell which part i need to buy

Yes you need a new interface board just make sure you specify your model and color when ordering as there are 3 different ones depending on color.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!