Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Im working with an LG Top load LG WT1101CW .....Customer

Customer Question

Im working with an LG Top load LG WT1101CW .....Customer complains that it is getting small black stains on here garments. I am running a cycle at this time waitimg for the results but any thoughts ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

There is nothing in that machine that would cause that unless the bearing is going out and you are getting stuff off the seal bearing kit. Normally this is from something foreign that has gotten into the tub.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If it were a bearing that was thrashed that bad wouldn't I hear it on extract ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It also is only 2 years old

Yes you would hear it I doubt the unit is the cause of any of this something is in the unit from the customer