Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Keen ore electric23, is part nothe corr ect for left fr ont

Customer Question

Keen ore electric(###) ###-####23, is part no###-##-####the corr ect for left fr ont burner with simmer select burner
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

choose the switch you are needing from the diagram below each switch is marked with a number then see the reference list for the part number for that switch.

*******************************************************************************

I hope you feel my efforts to help you in this matter have been adequate and deserve a rating. If so please rate the answer by clicking on the 3rd star or higher on the star rating system at the top of the page at this time so that I get credit for helping you today it will be greatly appreciated. There will be no extra charges for any follow up questions that may follow and I will still continue to help even after you have rated the answer, Thank You.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and un-rated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?