Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

Keen ore electric23, is part nothe corr ect for left fr ont

Customer Question

Keen ore electric(###) ###-####23, is part no###-##-####the corr ect for left fr ont burner with simmer select burner
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

choose the switch you are needing from the diagram below each switch is marked with a number then see the reference list for the part number for that switch.

I hope you feel my efforts to help you in this matter have been adequate and deserve a rating. If so please rate the answer by clicking on the 3rd star or higher on the star rating system at the top of the page at this time so that I get credit for helping you today it will be greatly appreciated. There will be no extra charges for any follow up questions that may follow and I will still continue to help even after you have rated the answer, Thank You.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and un-rated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?