John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Kenmore 110 26002010 flashing codes for lid lock, motor

Customer Question

Kenmore 110 26002010 flashing codes for lid lock, motor control board, motor, and to many suds. checked lid lock switch tried to start washer and it will only go to drain mode, the only light on is the lid lock. pump running drain hose is clear
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2010
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not sure where to start or what parts are an issue
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Did this all just start to happen?