Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Have Bosch slide-in electric range, glass cooktop w/

Customer Question

Have Bosch slide-in electric range, glass cooktop w/ stainless steel surround. Followed cleaning directions but notice "shadows" seemingly UNDERNEATH glass. Anyone heard of this & how to fix it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The appearance you are seeing is very common. It is a part of what happens to the glass and there is little that can be done to correct it. That being said, some models had a known issue with the glass appearance and may be covered under a service rework.
  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?