John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm checking for a manuel for an IKEA dishwasher - it seems

Customer Question

Hi. I'm checking for a manuel for an IKEA dishwasher - it seems to be a Whirlpool WIC model.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Well, it must be around 7 years old. Let me copy the exact model number ...
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: All the dishes are covered with a thin white film and are not completely clean ... the model number is ***** 100 W 50109762
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well, I realised that when re-filling the salt, I spilled a bit - and only learned afterwards that this can cause problems.
JA: Anything else you want the appliance expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Maybe that I tried to fill up the other liquid as well And I used a decalcitrant to clean the machine the problem persists though
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 months ago.

Hi

Is it just the instruction manaul you are after?

As the film you are getting have you tried running a cleaner through the dishwasher?

Regards