Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My whirlpool quiet partner 2 stopped work. When I push the

Customer Question

My whirlpool quiet partner 2 stopped work. When I push the on button, no response.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• Any lights on the panel at all?
  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is on the tub once the door is opened, usually on the left side.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No lights at all.
The only number i see is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

The model tag is on the tub, right in front of the rubber door gasket. It will look like GU1200XTB0.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I only see
SER(###) ###-####type number 575-0
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Okay, well I can work with that, thank you. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

If you remove the screws from around the inner door panel, along the top and the next one down on each side, the control panel will fold down. On the top of the control board, there is a thermal fuse, shown as number 6 in the diagram at the link below. That fuse is likely open. Can you access and do you have a meter to test that fuse with? BE SURE TO TURN THE BREAKER OFF BEFORE OPENING THE CONTROL PANEL!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't have the right screw driver. What kind of screw driver do I need?
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

That is a Torx screw, a T20 or T15, I believe.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will have to get it. Can I trouble you this Saturday?
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Yes, I will be here.