Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I need a 'user manual' for a Bosch HBG6730S1, in English

Customer Question

I need a 'user manual' for a Bosch HBG6730S1, in English please help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

That user manual is not offered in English even on the Bosch Service site for Technicians. So what you can do is download the copy of the manual I have linked below then go to google translate site and upload the document there and have it converted into english, its ez and only takes a second. When you open the translate page at google just click browse and select the manual you just downloaded and upload it and google will automatically translate it to english for you.

click here to open download manual

click here for google translate

I hope you feel my efforts to help you in this matter have been adequate and deserve a rating. If so please rate the answer by clicking on the 3rd star or higher on the star rating system at the top of the page at this time so that I get credit for helping you today it will be greatly appreciated. There will be no extra charges for any follow up questions that may follow and I will still continue to help even after you have rated the answer, Thank You.\