Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

After cleaning my Frigidaire as stove (model #FFGF3017LSD),

Customer Question

after cleaning my Frigidaire as stove (model #FFGF3017LSD), I can't get the burners to light without holding a match to them when I turn on the igniters. what do I do? on other models I've owned there was two pilots for the four burners I would have to relight occasionally, but I guess these are fully electronic. I am puzzled.
Byron in Dana Point, CA
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Does the oven still work?
  2. Are there lights on the oven control?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thank you! Just to confirm, none of the burners will light on their own, correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

There is a spark module mounted to the back of the oven that will need to be replaced. It is a simple part to replace, all connections just unplug and plug in. The module for your model is available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Thank you so much!