Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The display on my Frigidaire gas range sr #LGGF3043KFS has

Customer Question

The display on my Frigidaire gas range sr #LGGF3043KFS has gone blank. the burners light fine. I got the range about 2 years ago this is the first problem I've had, can you help. Thanks Dennis
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your oven today. Unfortunately this model oven doesn't have a fuse or cut out that would stop the display from illuminating. So if the cooktop burners work then you're oven is definitely getting 110 volts which means that the display board itself has failed and will need to be replaced. This is quite common on Frigidaire ovens for some reason but either way below is a link to the display board you'd need to order and replace for your model which is about $110.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.