Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I HAVE SHARP MODEL KB3425L. DURING A CLEANING CYCLE IT

Customer Question

I HAVE SHARP MODEL KB3425L . DURING A CLEANING CYCLE IT STOPPED AND THE SCREEN AND CONTROL PANEL WENT BLANK. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO START IT OR OPEN THE OVEN DOOR SINCE. . THE COOKTOP WORKS.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

If you tried resetting the breaker already and that did not restore power to the board then the board blew during the self cleaning cycle, which is not uncommon with older model units like that the replacement board is

Range Oven and Microwave Control Board

Part #: DPWBFB132MRU4 - click here

but to be honest If I were you I would consider replacing the unit entirely because a lot of parts for that unit are no longer available, I am actually quite surprised the board is still available. So if you have any more problems in the future the its not very likely you will be able to find replacement parts. Just a suggestion.

*******************************************************************************

I hope you feel my efforts to help you in this matter have been adequate and deserve a rating. If so please rate the answer by clicking on the 3rd star or higher on the star rating system at the top of the page at this time so that I get credit for helping you today it will be greatly appreciated. There will be no extra charges for any follow up questions that may follow and I will still continue to help even after you have rated the answer, Thank You.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and un-rated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HOW CAN I BE SURE THE PART NUMBER IS ***** BEFORE I ORDER A NEW PART. I USED THE LINK YOU GAVE ME AND IT SENT ME TO A SEARS PARTS DEPARTMENT. I COULD NOT FIND MY MODEL NUMBER IN THE SEARS SITE. WITH THE PART NUMBER YOU GAVE ME IT SHOWED ME A CONTROL BOARD . HOW CAN I BE SURE THATS THE ONE FOR MY STOVE IF I CAN NOT ENTER MY STOVE MODEL NUMBER?