Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have an older Sharp Carousal Microwave R409 EW for which

Customer Question

I have an older Sharp Carousal Microwave R409 EW for which the 23 1/2" wide trim kit has broken. I cannot find a replacement; am willing to purchase a new microwave but cannot work with a trim kit greater than 26" wide, preferably less. Can you help? Gary S.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Well unless you are just dead set on replacing that microwave, you can have a customer trim kit made for it, you just give them the specs you need and they will make it for you, they may even have some already in stock. The company below can certainly help you out Micro-Trim Inc - click here

*******************************************************************************

I hope you feel my efforts to help you in this matter have been adequate and deserve a rating. If so please rate the answer by clicking on the 3rd star or higher on the star rating system at the top of the page at this time so that I get credit for helping you today it will be greatly appreciated. There will be no extra charges for any follow up questions that may follow and I will still continue to help even after you have rated the answer, Thank You.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and un-rated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I received your "quick answer"! My microwave is 15 years old and while I am not "set" on replacing it, I am interested in what my options are within my size constraints. If you are prepared to do that research and tell me "each option" or "there are none", I'm listening. If not, I'd like a refund. I have already located the Sharp R 426 LS. I am Not prepared to carry on a dialogue with you.