Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am pretty upset with LG. I have an LFX25975st/02

Customer Question

I am pretty upset with LG. I have an LFX25975st/02 refrigerator. The ice maker has quit and the service company called to fix it tells me it has been discontinued and there are no parts available.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• That ice maker is available and in stock below. I am not sure why you were told it was not available?!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
BRUCE, THIS IS KEVIN AT SELECT HOMES, I JUST SPOKE WITH THE APPLIANCE COMPANY AND IT IS NOT THE ASSEMBLY THAT THEY CANNOT GET, IT IS THE CONTROL BOARD THAT OPERATES THE ICEMAKER THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

That board is indeed no longer available new. There is a used one on eBay right now, though. See the link below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Thank you so much!