Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have model number WPGT9360EPL and have no power. It worked

Customer Question

I have model number WPGT9360EPL and have no power. It worked yesterday. The outlet is working also.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your washer today. Unfortunately I don't have good news for you because this washer doesn't have a fuse or cut out that would stop the washer from turning on. That means that if you're certain the washer is getting power from your house, the main power supply control board inside the control panel has failed and would need to be replaced. The part number for the control board is WH12X10281 and it's about $300.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.