Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore

Model-wtw5550xw0 serial c 10630588 Stops running during wash

Customer Question

serial c 10630588
Stops running during wash cycle. at same point and lid lock releases. Need service man.
please recommend if you can. house in Dearborn Michigan 48126 phone(###) ###-####
thank you jim abernethy
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 2 months ago.

Hello Jim, this is Dave. Diamond Factory Service is the local authorized service for Whirlpool. They are factory trained. Their number is(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

You main board has likely gone out call SEARS for factory service right in Dearborn...Diamond has terrible ratings and is not even in Dearboarn, Mi

(###) ###-####/p>

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Sears/A&E was such a bad servicer for Whirlpool that Whirlpool canceled the A&E contract. A&E was Sears service division. Sears only can now only do warranty work on appliances they sell. I think that tells you about their service quality. Now this does not mean that there are not good techs at Sears and poor techs at other companies but if this was under warranty and you called Whirlpool you would get Diamond. Do you still need any help with this?