Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Panel on microwave drawer model KB6524PS is out but when you

Customer Question

panel on microwave drawer model KB6524PS is out but when you pull drawer open light inside is on, is there a fuse out are another problem its only been used very little and was put in 2 i/2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

There is not a fuse just for the board you may have a main board or display board issue on the unit you would have to take it apart and check voltages to each board to see. These are more complicated units so you need to be hand and have a volt meter.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!