Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I bought a brand new GE profile micro wave convection oven

Customer Question

I bought a brand new GE profile micro wave convection oven yesterday, for some reason everything is working but the microwave. the clock will do the count down, but it the power wont run/ what could the problem be?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the model number?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Model PVM9179SF2SS SERIAL # MF204427K

Have you tried to plug it into an extension cord to a different outlet since both are doing the same thing?