Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Frigedaire front loader washing machine. When I

Customer Question

I have a Frigedaire front loader washing machine. When I load the washer and put in soap and softner and push the button to start all the buttons start binking and beeping. At first I could unplug it and plug it back in and it would clear the beeping and work. Now it still beeps when I plug it back in
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately the only thing that would cause your issue and cause the washer to beep as soon as you plug it back in without even trying to run would be the main front control board behind the control panel. Unplugging the washer before reset the electronics so the board would work again, but the problem has progressed and that won't continue to work so the control board just needs to be replaced to resolve the issue.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?