Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Power outage in condo. Clean button was inadvertently pushed

Customer Question

Power outage in condo. Clean button was inadvertently pushed during power outage Cannot unlock door. It still may be trying to clean
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: S272TS Thermador Buit in oven Never done before
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This oven has not been used very much.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• If the oven is hot, it will not unlock the door until it cools. If it is still locked, the door latch may have issues or the control is confused. Turn the breaker off for 5 minutes and I suspect it will work when turned back on.