Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I have used kenmore 419.97812701 stackable washer dryer that

Customer Question

I have used kenmore 419.97812701 stackable washer dryer that i need to dissassemble. I have tried but am having trouble. Do you have instructions for that model number?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: manufactured in 09
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: in am hoping to avoid the sizeable cost to have a technical repairperson come from sears
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have looked online, but there is nothing out there for how to dissassembe a kenmore stackable or my specific model number and the owners manual does not cover it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

one reason you can't find anything on the unit is because although it has the kenmore name its actually a frigidaire built stacked washer dryer unit, although you did not say what you are trying to replace here is a video that shows how to take the unit apart - click here for video

If you need something more specific tell me what you are trying to do and I can help further, thanks. In them meantime please read below:

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.