Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

What kind of bulb goes in a Kitchen Aid Model KUWS24R8SL00

Customer Question

What kind of bulb goes in a Kitchen Aid Model KUWS24R8SL00 Wine Cellar, mfg. in 2006.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I just gave the age - mfg in 2006, Model KUWS24R8SL0
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no; book did not state type of bulb
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your wine cooler today. So first, the bulbs are 10 watt bulbs. Kitchen Aid has a specific part number for this model and it's part number WP22002263 if you wanted to order a new one on-line. Otherwise you can remove the old bulb and bring it to a hardware store to try to match it up.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?