John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Maytag W10438345B dishwasher and I'm trying to

Customer Question

I have a Maytag W10438345B dishwasher and I'm trying to reset the control panel. I have tried a sequence that involved all buttons before and that worked. I can't remember that sequence. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The model tag is on the tub once the door is opened, usually on the left side. Can you please post the model number?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It happened the other day and I reset the circuit breaker which seemed to fix it. When it happened today, resetting the circuit breaker did not fix it. It is four years old. The panel was replaced for the same problem about 2 years ago
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Can you get that model number for me?