John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Washing machine Kenmore Model 44052 ceased working. We are

Customer Question

Washing machine Kenmore Model 44052 ceased working. We are having work done on our home. Friday the plumber worked in that corner of the basement where the washing machine is. I always leave the door and drawer open between used to keep mildew in check. Went to use the machine. When I pressed the start button it only beeps and continues flashing. So I tried to cancel. That button just beeps and flashes. It does not cancel. Tried opening and closing door and drawer a multitude of times. Nothing. Tried unplugging, tried circuit breaker reset. Nothing. Any ideas? And did the plumber break this by leaning too hard on the panel? I noticed cracks that were not there before on the top of the panel that houses all the buttons. Thank you in advance for your help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• There are three numbers in front of the 44052 in the model number and three numbers after. Can you please post those numbers?