Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I JUST PURCHASED A USED FRIGIDAIR 24 WALL OVEN NO USER GUIDE

Customer Question

I JUST PURCHASED A USED FRIGIDAIR 24 WALL OVEN NO USER GUIDE HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE TEMP IS READY TO ***** THERE A TONE
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I JUST INSTALLED YESTERDAY
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: WHAT WORK IT IS COOKING
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: HOW DO I GET A USER GUIDE TO KNOW HOW TO USE THIS MODEL
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you the user manual for that unit, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
FRIGIDAIRE FEB24S2ABE WALL OVEN
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I DONT HAVE A USER MANUAL

yes I am going to give you one give me just a moment to find it I should have one on my drive

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHEN I SET THE TEMP AND THEN TIMER IS THEIR SOME SORT OF TONE I RECEIVE

ok here is the user manual - click here to download/open the manual

when the displayed temp reaches the desired baking temperature the control will beep once.

*******************************************************************************

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?