Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I have a Samsung refrigerator with a drawer and french door

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Samsung refrigerator with a drawer and french door above. When they delivered it they dented the front of the drawer. They sent out the new face but I have no idea how to replace it. It came with no instructions. Can you help. i live in Columbus, Ohio
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3 yrs and the model is RF25HMEDBSR/AA
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I could but I don't have any instructions.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Help me find a person to do it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

You can replace it yourself if you wanted, just remove the drawer, then remove the screws holding the door on the railing system and put the new one on, here is a video that shows how to remove the drawer - click here for video

also here is the owners manual that shows step by step how to remove the drawers in your unit - click here to download open manual

refer to page 13 in the manual.

If you would like to have a company come out and so it for you the folks below can do it, give them a call - click here

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?