John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have an older GE spacesaver JVM130G microwave that is

Customer Question

We have an older GE spacesaver JVM130G microwave that is ready for replacement. However, I cannot find any models being built today that will fit into the cabinet above the stove. 30" wide is ok, but the heights are too big (14.5" for JVM130G) and bring the unit too low over the stove and the depth too big too (13.75" for JVM130G) and bring the unit out too far from the line of cabinets. Some latitude in these two dimensions would be ok, but not in terms of inches. Any suggestions? How about re-building the existing unit?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• You won't find one that is close to what you have now. What is your microwave doing?