John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have had a repairman out 3 times to fix our

Customer Question

I have had a repairman out 3 times to fix our Dishwasher(model # LDF75515T, Serial Number 305KWUC89686) which was installed in the new home we purchased. I called after they had been here and the repair service told me to contact the company that made the dishwasher. Where do I go from here?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• We are not associated with LG but are an independent company that provides help to consumers with their appliances. Knowing this, are you seeking technical help for your machine? If so, what exactly is happening with it?