Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Working on a Frigidaire FPCC3685KSA. A pot of boiling water

Customer Question

Working on a Frigidaire FPCC3685KSA. A pot of boiling water spilling on the cooktop. Error code E0 37I replaced UI board, UI power board, and the Power cable set on the inverter. No dice.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 5 years old
Model #fpcc3685ksa
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am a service tech.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That is a power relay board board failure. You need to replace this part or did you.....PART #318347100....let me know.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did not replace that board yet. Any chance it's a wiring issue or an issue with the induction modules?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
As for my skill level, I've been doing appliance repair as a job for about 12 years. I just don't have access to any service manuals or tech sheets.

That board will be bad the wiring to it unless wet will not be the issue. You need to separate the top from the base to get at it. I can get you the tech sheet if needed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Tech sheet would be super helpful. Thanks.

Did you need the tech sheet?