Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a whirlpool washer model wfw9450ww00. I keep getting

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool washer model wfw9450ww00.
I keep getting a code f20.
I have checked for leaks in the bottom of the drum and can't find any and have checked the hose that runs between the pressure switch and the drum and it is not plugged and it is not leaking.
I have also checked for a siphoning issue with the drain hose and it does not appear to be siphoning out.
Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That means no water is detected entering the unit. Check and see if the fill valve is working and if it is filling and you are getting that code still you will need a new CCU board as there is nothing else that will cause that code on that unit.

Here is a link to the CCU board.....CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!