Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I just bought a house that has a GE Profile side by side

Customer Question

I just bought a house that has a GE Profile side by side refrig/freezer model PSS26MSWASS that is not dispensing water. I replace the filter and still no water.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 6 months ago.

Most likely the valve is bad or there isnt any water getting to the unit from the house.

Please use the star rating chart at the top of your page and rate me a 3 or higher so I am paid for helping you, Thanks!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where is this valve? I have confirmed that water is getting to it.

Pull the refrigerator forward and disconnect the water line from the bottom of the electronic water valve then press the water paddle and see if water comes out the valve. If no water comes out then the valve will need to be replaced.