Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Dacor Convention Oven...the BRRP will not stop and

Customer Question

We have a Dacor Convention Oven...the BRRP will not stop and the F1 indicator is showing.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: BEEP
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Looking. CPS 127 or 130
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Was not on. Just started going off. BEEP will not stop. Tried pushing CANCEL and OVEN together which does stop it...then a minute later it starts again
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That error indicates an issue with the oven control. Oftentimes, it can be caused by the door latch, too. See the picture at the link below. If that door latch assembly is greasy like the picture below or has discolored or melted wires, the latch is likely at fault and not the control. Let me know what you find.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.